- To begin the EESA process, please follow these steps:
- Establish your record with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Contact NCARB to determine the path of licensure you are eligible to take.
- Check your jurisdiction’s requirements through the Licensing Requirements Tool on NCARB’s website.
- When the licensure path and jurisdiction requirements indicate that an EESA evaluation is needed, the applicant must request an invitation to apply for EESA. This invitation will also be hyperlinked within the Education tab of the NCARB Record.
Please visit www.ncarb.org, or email email@example.com for additional assistance in establishing your record, and checking jurisdiction requirements or licensure path eligibility.
- After receipt of an EESA invitation, the next step is to pay the EESA fee. The list of fees is available by clicking the Fees button at the bottom of this page. Upon remittance of the EESA fee, the applicant’s information is transferred to the NAAB. To complete the application, all required documents must be sent to the NAAB. To view the required documents, visit Submit Documents. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.